Jenny McCarthy on bullying in schools: "My hair was set on fire" (VIDEO)




Jenny McCarthy is now famous as a sex symbol. She used to write their books provided information and light on the reality of autism, who struggle with their son. But the star recently spoke about his battle with school bullying. The crisis has become so extreme that McCarthy's hair is actually a fire. His interview with Dr. Drew is perfectly synchronized with bullying Awareness Month.

McCarthy experience the experience of pain and said:  "Apart from being verbally abusive, in my neighborhood, but also beat him. I mean, my hair was lit on fire, yeah, I met many times. I have pie thrown in his face, pulled her hair, punches, kicks . .. I did not want to tell every teacher, I was ashamed."


For Further Reading,
actress, barbara walters, celebrity, hollywood, jenny mccarthy, tv shows

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Followers